Friday, June 6, 2014

Change

Namaskaram

Image Courtesy of greatblackspeakers.com

Yup, you read that right!

I am a risk taker, and I am pretty adventurous, but these segments of myself were concealed deep within me and I am finally out.

June 3rd, 2014, I resigned my job. Nope, I am not moving to another job, I am just staying home. :)

I always wondered, what would it be like doing that. Mind you, I am a mother of one girl and i have responsibilities and bills that i need to settle at the end of every month. But, I still chose to do this. Why? Simply because it makes me happy. It is nice to be jobless, let me rephrase that. It is nice to not go to work to work under someone and pick up tasks to complete them whether not you like them. Trust me, it is annoying. Especially if you hate what is being thrown at you.

I loved this job for a while, because I was handling a job scope and project that I loved and it made me happy. It was tough and not a day went by that I did not curse it under my breath, but I loved everyday of my life when I was involved in it. The day it ended, I lost my interest. Things were getting boring and low. There was not a challenge that was worth taking. I lost my spirit to work, so I decided to quit.

Some may call me irresponsible or selfish. But hey! I need to be happy and sane from within to raise a Happy Sane CHILD. The inner peace and happiness matters more than what I wear outside and how my hair looks like.

So yeah! I am jobless and I love blogging. It is nice to stay up late and think about doing the things you love without worrying about getting enough sleep to get to a job that no longer makes you happy.

Think about it and do that one thing that you always wanted to do....your perspective about life will change ;)

Peace, Love and Harmony
Om

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of "do what makes you happy". I am a perfect example, I ditched my engineering life and came into yoga, blogging, photography, teaching and studying. Join the club. You will see the brighter side of life from now on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear! I wish lotsa happiness and peace in your life journey.

      Delete